[frgeek-michiana] Re: Warehouse

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:13:38 -0500

You have your dates mixed up, This week, the warehouse is closed for Thanksgiving. NEXT Monday is the 30th for the board meeting and Dec 1 (Tuesday) I do plan to have the warehouse open as usual.

Richard

Tom Brown wrote:
The board meeting is tomorrow, Monday, the 30th. The warehouse can be open on Tuesday evening if Goose is available to supervise.

Tom

chuq jackels wrote:
Phil and I were the only ones there, we cleaned the garage door, and started assembling the blue shelving. Other than that nothing. We are going to be closed all next week I believe due to the holidays and travel plans. The goal is to gather the electrical supplies needed between now and then so when we come back we are able to start hanging lights.
Chuq

Sent from South Bend, IN, United States

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 12:22 PM, john jones <rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

What did i miss at the warehouse Thursday,did the lights get hung yet?

    --- On *Fri, 11/20/09, Mike Cook /<mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx

        From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
        Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: Device inventory software
        To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 8:30 AM

        There may be better software out there, slinkydetect is fairly
        old (2003). I haven't found it yet though.

        Mike