[frgeek-michiana] Re: Vote on template for FGM web sites

  • From: "Chuq" <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:37:25 -0400

Rick the problem with the free templates is that they only give you your
front page and nothing else, the pay ones are of much better quality.

Element is being worked on to make it into 1.5 but there is no date set for
it as of yet. Which is a shame because I felt that was one of the better
templates!

There are some really awesome looking templates out there, but some of those
require us to use adobe or other products with it which in turn would raise
our cost of this endeavor upwards of 500-1000$ (AND THEY DO NOT TAKE FREE
GEEK DOLLARS!) LOL

With the choices down to Earth Blog and  Relevant.. I still want to cast a
#1 vote for Element. scratch 1.5 and downgrade to 1.0! lol JK

I will cast my vote hopefully over the weekend.. my DSL connection at the
shop is pure crap (hence my cancelling it today and going with Comcast!)

Chuq