[frgeek-michiana] Re: Vote on template for FGM web sites

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 21:16:41 -0400

  He asked for a vote. I voted.. Hadn't seen the other messages yet...

  Goose

Chuq wrote:
Goose that is my same ranking but unfortunately unless we downgrade our
joomla to 1.0 or wait until they finish the Element template for 1.5 we are
S.O.L. for Element! I think that is the best template on their website!!
So my vote will be:

Element (when it becomes available) --- why ain't this available on 1.5
yet?!?!?!
Earthblog --- a bit too blah but can work
Relevant --- too dark

Chuq