[frgeek-michiana] Re: Testing old Compaq laptops

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:12:47 -0500

I hate being sick....

As for the laptops, I don't really remember now but I think we were not able to boot from any of the CD-Rom's. I don't recall issues with the floppies...

Richard

Tom Brown wrote:
Mike or Goose:
Kevin wants to test the Compaq laptops in the server/storage room next
Tuesday, before putting them on Ebay. As I recall, the laptops don't have
much memory, maybe 16-32MB. I'd be surprised if any have 64MB.