[frgeek-michiana] Re: How did the class go Saturday?

Class went well. Nicole, Ana, & Cynthia all showed up and provided great
support. We had 5 recipients show up and atleast 2 of them showed great
interest in coming in to volunteer. So we shall see. I wish I would have had
some time with the projector before hand so I could have gotten it to work a
bit better than it did. We had a little bit of technical issues, our slide
show did not want to go out to the projector it just wanted to remain on my
screen I was able to put up the individual slides although not as effective.
I had downloaded the Spanish sub-titles for the video and they did go along
with the video except for some reason they were chopped on the bottom of the
screen so they were useless to us for this presentation. I will be working
on that in my spare time. I believe we only had 2 issues, one was a monitor
and the other I believe was a mouse. They were swapped out and all was well.
I looking forward to our next class (BTW do we know when that will be?)
hopefully my presentation will be a bit smoother.. I think the technical
glitches at the beginning threw me off a bit. But it went well.
Cynthia is supposed to be emailing me her translated copies of some of our
papers which will be of use in the future. I did notice a couple of
revisions are in order.. I will discuss those with you on Tuesday. BTW I
should be able to be at FGM Tuesday and Thursday this week. I hope all was
well with your family trip this past weekend.

Chuq