[frgeek-michiana] Fwd: Re: Collector Item Compaq LTE 5300 Laptop

  • From: Alex Boits <mwanaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:48:19 -0800 (PST)

          Hey I have a guy here who wants to pay using some thing called Alert
Pay Online for the laptops, any one know about this paying systems (I've heard
about alot of scams online) I've personally never heard of it.  Also Tom what
address should we give him?
                  Albert.    P.S. I think I will quote him 10 bucks for the item

Note: forwarded message attached.