[frgeek-michiana] Re: Fwd: Re: Collector Item Compaq LTE 5300 Laptop

  • From: Alex Boits <mwanaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:40:58 -0800 (PST)

     Will do that, though I'll probably deliver it in person and charge him
shipping charges.

Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: He wants to ship them to Goshen,
IN? Put them on the pallet scale at the
warehouse... I'll guess about 20 lbs total.... They are old a not light...

Goose

Alex Boits wrote:
>            Ok we have a person here interested in the Laptops, willing
> to pay 50 dollars, but wants the item shipped to him in Goshen, anyone
> have a clue as to roughly how many pounds this thing will way?
> Emailed him will get back to him about shipping costs.
>               Albert.

It's here! Your new message!