[frgeek-michiana] Re: Food Bank negotiation

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown46628@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

I emailed a request to my friend, the attorney at May, Oberfell, Lorber, asking
for advice regarding selling to for-profit businesses which are owned by
volunteers, board members, etc. So far, I haven't received a reply. I will see
the attorney next week at a social gathering. She may be waiting until then to
discuss the issue.

Tom