[frgeek-michiana] FBNI Project

  • From: mdcsystems@xxxxxxxxxxx (Mike Cook)
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:03:45 +0000

I have burned a CD and tested it on several boxes. It seems to work fine with
most run-of-the-mill graphics cards,
although it seems to have problems with newer nVidia cards (trys to use the nv
driver) which result in x crashing and the system shutting down. It doesn't do
everything I would like, but, I think it will be acceptable as long as it is on
a CD based machine.  I'll bring it in tonight along with the test system and if
there aren't any show stopping problems we can give it to the Food Bank for
further testing.

Right now it:
Starts with the Indiana qualcheck website in Firefox 2
If Firefox is closed Firefox respawns and opens qualcheck
No other programs will run (as far as I can tell)
If you close X the system will shutdown

Not done
Printing support

Mike