[frgeek-michiana] Re: ESRC/CFA Elkhart plant opening

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 18:49:55 -0500

Hello all,

I am finally back from Alabama and hopefully can get some FGM work done this weekend.

  In reference to Tom's email below... FWIW....

I was talking to my mom last night (Tuesday evening) and we got to discussing a printer that she has been holding for me forever and a day. I told her to just chunk it and the answer I got back was a surprise.

Apparently, the county landfill where I used to live (Ocala, FL - Marion County) now charges a sliding scale fee for *ANY* electronic item! I'm trying to get a copy of the list but she tells me $1-3 for cell phones / consumer electronics to $10 for any type of computer related item (Monitor / Cpu / Printers, etc)

Tom Brown wrote:

Elkhart Truth article (press release) re opening the ESRC/CFA facility: 40k sq. ft.! Goal of processing millions of computers per year.

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at