From: fptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of JRG, MD
Sent: 05/04/2006 10:10 AM
To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: viscous ink

Well, I would also like to know what are the quickest drying inks.  I write
alot in chart notes in the hospital and there is nothing worse than a
"smear"  on the official medical record.

Thoughts?

Deb Kinney <KINNEY@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Chuck -

I need to find thicker inks - ones that flow slower.  Longer drying inks
won't help - since my friend is left handed.

Regards -
Deb

>>> cpwcpa@xxxxxx 5/4/2006 10:59:03 AM >>>

Deb,

I don't know if the term viscous precisely applies, but the more highly
saturated Private Reserve colors take longer to dry than waffle syrup.  That
makes them viscous in my book.  Also vicious.

Chuck