Re: update

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:18:17 -0700

On 17 May 2006 at 18:18, ChgoSatrap@xxxxxxx wrote, at least in part:

> Just want to make sure I hit all lists:
>
> I am back from going home to bury my Dad.
>
> I would like to know if all funeral directors are required to  look
> embalmed, or was this guy just special?

So sorry to hear that, Diane.

Having just been through that with my mom, I can empathize with what
you're experiencing.

In today's marketplace, most funeral directors seem to look just like us, imo.
You might have just drawn a retro model. Guess the important thing is was
he competent and adequately respectful without being morose?

Roger

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.