(no subject)

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:56:53 EDT

1. Bexley Parkville LE #5/30. 2006 LE model from  Dennis Bowden. Beautiful
ebonite pen with gold trim, smooth 1.3 mm Bexley stub  nib, C/C filler. With
box, papers. Filled once. I believe this is styled after  the America The
Beautiful model.
Retail on the pen was about $350.
Asking $275

2. Pelikan M620 Niagara Falls piston filled fountain  pen. BB nib turned
into a very nice stub by Greg Minuskin. Comes with boxes,  etc. Filled once.
Retail is $475 plus $75 for the nib work.
Asking $325

3. Visconti Van Gogh Monte Carlo fountain pen, broad nib, c/c filler.  Push
on/off cap. With boxes and ink. Filled once.
Retail is $200
Asking  $70.

4. Montblanc 146 piston filled fountain pen from about 1950.  Recently
overhauled. Fills and writes perfectly. Smooth BB flexible nib,  original from
the factory. Has great line variation. Pen has the "bb" on the  fill knob.
Cosmetically in very good condition. Has "Hans Torka" neatly engraved  on the
barrel. Has a couple of scratches on the fill knob. No box but will be  well
packed.
Asking $575

Include an additional $5 for priority  postage in the US. I'll pick up the
insurance.

Include an additional $12  for uninsured priority postage outside the USA.

Email me at  poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx

Thanks
Jim

**************A strong credit score is 700 or above.  See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585011x1201462751/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&;
bcd=Maystrongfooter51709NO115)
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.