[no subject]

  • From: "Max Braude" <skybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Max Braude" <skybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:07:29 +1100

Little Johnny was sitting at the top of his stairs with his cat one day
eating smarties. He would eat a smartie, bite the cat, and move down a
stair.

His dad saw this and watched him do it a couple of more times.

The kid would eat a smartie, bite the cat, and move down a step.

He watched his son do this one more time and he finally had to ask him what
he was doing.

He said, "Son, you eat a smartie, bite the cat and move down a step. What
are you doing?"

His son said, "I'm practicing to be a truck driver."

His father said, "What do you mean?"

Son said, "I'm popping pills, eating pussy, and moving on."