Re: [ZossPens] FS Parker Duofold Mosaic.Black. Med.

  • From: "coffe" <coffe_cup@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pens@xxxxxxxx>, <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:30:02 +0100

Hi David, et al

Think should go for more $ with your hands on cap bands (special edition ?) ;-) Great pen btw.

Have a wonderful week,

Marta

Ps. Check out your part boxes, I have few "things" to trade, including two Pelikan tortoise/red pencils (old and new logo), nice unrestored Sheaffer Vacuum-Fil OS (discussed recently on Zossdom); big, fat Flat Top by Sterling Pen Co with huge #8 nib and few others .... pictures soon!

Hi Guys.

The photo spread (hit magnifier if browser shrinks it)
http://vacumania.com/nearmodernpics/parkerduofoldmosaicspread850a.jpg
Parker Duofold International Mosaic Black. Medium Point.
$335 including insured shipipng in USA. Outside USA $337-$355 (high end if Insured Tracked Express) depending on shipping mothod.
NYS residents 8.25% Sales Tax.
Paypal Welcome. Snail Mail payment can be arranged.
First email... yada yada.
best regard
David Isaacson
http://www.vacumania.com

Checked by AVG.

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.