Re: Waterman or ?

  • From: leadalto@xxxxxxxxxxx (Tom Pike)
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 01:30:10 +0000

Helen Martin <hrmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I use the inexpensive Sheaffer calligraphy pens for everyday writing...

I agree, these are great, inexpensive writers that produce a wonderful line for
your favorite edged-nib calligraphy.

I'd also suggest trying the Rotring Art Pen. These can be found the same way
(ebay), and sometimes are available at your local art supply store. I like
these because they're long (like a dip pen) and write really well.

Deb Kinney sometimes has relatively inexpensive pens available with nibs that
she's ground into cursive italics. I've heard nothing but good stuff about Deb
(oh, and she's my birthday buddy too!).

Happy Writing!
Tom
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.