Waterman Past and Present

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pens@xxxxxxxx>, "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:28:12 +0100

Waterman Past and Present
The First Six Decades
The English pounds is very low
The Limited Edition is only  £70 is  $106 and shipping
the book has 1845 Superb Image
http://watermanbook.com
Pen Index
http://www.watermanbook.com/book_index.html
Sample Pages
http://www.watermanbook.com/sample_pages.html
Congratulations
http://www.watermanbook.com/congrats.html

Shipping to USA, Canada, Argentina, Brazil  is only $25 wt is 2 kilo
Italy, Belgium, Greece, Netherland, Poland, , Portugal, Spain,
Switzerland all these country shipping is only $19

for you copy of Limited Edition
watermanbook@xxxxxxxxx

Two of the most important contributed for there super Help
I'm really glad I had the opportunity to be involved in the project, and will treasure my copy (along with the pens).

Thank you!

Best regards,

Debbie Skolnik
and one of the most important  contributed
Hello Max,
Received the special bound book of Waterman thank you very much.
I will start to read cover to cover today. It is one of my treasure record.
best,
Masa Sunami

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.