Vintage Nibs Feed & Section sore rare nibs today at lower prices

Good morning All                                             Today I  added a
collection of 53   Vintage  gold Nibs some of them I do nor know the brands as
they have a Symbol  or Small logo or A Shape like a shield the has the imprint
inside it   imprinted on the gold Nib

You may like to look and see if some of them may fit some of you obscure Pen

You may not have a nib for

Here is the URL   http://www.1001pens.com/nibs.asp

In the past I just had a list of my nibs and on my new web site I have picture
of all

The nibs

Hope you fine the nib you need

If you collect a brand and you may not need them today you must get them when
you find them

All these are Nib, Feed & Section made of BHR, RMHR.

Some of the nib that a up today

Mont Blanc

Sheaffer

Pelikan