Thanks to Dan, Steve, Andy Z, Ian, Roger and all

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pens-n-things@xxxxxxxxxxx, pens@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:00:48 EDT

Well, it is always nice to be complimented with something  other than "are
you losing weight?", meaning, "you look like a cow", or, "what  did you do
differently to your hair?", meaning, "you look like a well groomed  cow".

Seriously, having customers/friends (because all customers are  friends) say
they're happy with both my service and the products they receive is  in my
estimation, the highest compliment that can be paid to a service
organization/business.

It shows that my strategy of putting customers first,  works.

Might I also say that most all of the pen folks who deal here  on the pen
boards, whether it be a tax shelter business like mine, or a lady in  her prime
who buys and sells a few pens here and there, are just superlative  people!

Thus, what is said about my efforts can be said about most  everyone else.

It would be no fun to do this if it weren't for the wonderful  people of our
obsession, err..........I mean.....hobby. So, my hat goes off to  my
customers, past, present and future, as well as to the other sellers and
purveyors of
fine writing instruments and liquids.

Best to all and of course, blessings!

Jim

Jim Sanders
PoohCornerPens
Sailor, Conway Stewart, Kaweco,  Platinum, Columbus,
Filcao, Borghini, Bruno and  Tryphon Pen Dealer
Sailor, Conway Stewart and Noodler's Inks
Email/PayPal:  poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx
Snail Mail:
6350 SE Arcadia Road
Shelton, WA  98584-8332