Re: Sorry again

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 07:39:51 -0700

On 1 Sep 2006 at 10:21, PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx wrote, at least in part:

> You know this is getting really old, really fast and it's not  funny
> anymore. Yes, I know, blah blah, blah, blah, about "informational
> lists".  Yes, I'm pissed. Yes, it's my fault.
>
> Please excuse my business email I sent to Giovanni. This is  just not
> acceptable and I again apologize to both Giovanni and the  list.

And, as I said, Jim, no apologies necessary. After a few times you'll begin to
stop and think which list is in effect before hitting the send button.

I understand habit, but in this case it's habit based on a list that works
differently than 99% of the mailing lists out there, and that atypical list is
Zoss.

--
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.