Re: Sorry about the broadcast messages

  • From: ETM <ETMaddox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PENDEMONIUM <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 22:43:51 -0400

I think if someone has configured their own mail
program to include a "reply to" address that that
address will override a list's settings.  I don't
use a reply to setting in my own mail program
because I don't want responses to go to a
different address than the one I am using for
posting.  Some people do, so that might override
list settings.

Sam, I used reply to all here.  It is sending you
a courtesy copy and you should also receive the
list copy.

Are you in Chicago?  Lord, how I would love to
make one Chicago show.  But I will definitely see
you in DC.

Elaine

> Roger - It's not always working as you say it
> does, or perhaps should!
> On this message I'm replying to for instance, the headers are:

<snip>

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.