Re: Someone talked to me about Gold Bond FP?

  • From: "Eric Zamir (Zimmerman)" <eric@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:35:45 +0200

Hi David:
Also please let me know about a nice fat Silver or Blue Vac with a m-b-stub
flexible nib...
It¹s too hot for me to hondle, just try to give me nice prices... I¹m
somewhat penurious these days... Pun intended.
Best,
Eric
Eric D. Zamir-Zimmerman
via San Vittore, 20
48100 Ravenna Italy
Res: +39 0544 456 874
Cell: +39 348 259 3955
AIM - ericzamzim
MSN - ericzamir
YAHOO - ericzamir
SKYPE - ericzamir

From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 19:00:53 +0000
To: "pens@xxxxxxxx" <pens@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Someone talked to me about Gold Bond FP?

Hi, last month had nice chat with fellow interested in the pale green
Gold Bond pen i'd dicussed on list.

With my computer meltdown i did lose  few weeks of emails.  If this
pic or chat rings bell with fellow interested in that pen, please do
drop me a note at isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://vacumania.com/penteech/quizpen1a50per.jpg

best regards

david

replied to per instructions to complete the process.