Selling off from

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 10:51:51 +0100

Selling off from http://1001pens.com
a low price for groups of pens email me for a deal
if you like to talk to me today on my home page I have a live chat
All my sheaffer Pens
Pens, Pencils, Pen Set, Desk Pens, Desk Sets, Nibs, Leads, Adverting
And here more
Sell off all my ladies ring tops Pen Metal  Plastic, Rubber Pen as a lot.
Selling Offer a Large group of Pen retail under $40
Selling off all the Men's Metal Overlay Pens,
Selling off all  Black hard Rubber Eyedropper pens
Selling Offer all my Onoto Pens as a lot
Selling off all my English Pens Stephen, Wyvern, Mentmore, & Other's
Selling off all my pencils all brands
Selling off all my vintage Leads. all brands
Selling off Thermometer Collection BHR, RMHR, RHR, Metal
I sell off all My Vintage Nibs in one lot (no Waterman no Parker, no Conway
Stewart)
The Conway Stewart will be sold in the Conway Stewart Collection only  & All
the parker were all sold)
maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx
Back channel maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.