Sale of Bakelite Parker Traving Case and other great Ink Bottles all on sale for the next two days sale closes on the 12 December

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pens@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 23:53:42 +0100

Parker traveling Bakelite case for the quick ink bottle in different color

And one black Bakelite case for parker duofold ink bottle I have one bottle
no label the case is very hard to find

maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

We sold the parker collection but I have some duplicates I sell off a low
prices

Save from 11% to 22% off on the ink bottles, traveling cases,

http://www.1001inkbottles.com <http://www.1001inkbottles.com/>

 <http://1001pens.com/inkbottles.asp> http://1001pens.com/inkbottles.asp

these are the lowest prices for the 250 special lots.
 <http://1001pens.com/inkbottle_sale.asp>
http://1001pens.com/inkbottle_sale.asp

If you pick out Ink bottles from the web site and these items are not part
of the lots from 1 to 250. You can have 15% of every 10 bottles

maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

.