Re: Parker and Waterman No Longer Life Time Warranties

  • From: "Eric Zamir (Zimmerman)" <eric@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:51:45 +0100

Okay, every pen company makes mistakes...
But Max makes a good point. I write the hell out of my vacs ­ one is 70+
years old.
I wish I had more like that.
Why are they being so draconian?
And the rest of the fp world isn¹t really like that.
IS it?

Eric D. Zamir-Zimmerman

From: James Partridge <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:40:57 -0500
To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Parker and Waterman No Longer Life Time Warranties

You mean like ends of the Hundred Year Pen?

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company
www.PearTreePens.com <http://www.PearTreePens.com>