Parker CP5 For Sale

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 00:47:28 EST

I have a little used Parker/Classic Pen CP5 vintage Duofold,  serial number
586 of 1888 that financial need forces me to consider selling. You  can view
photos of this series at Andreas' web site, _www.classicpensinc.com_
(http://www.classicpensinc.com) .

Pen is in perfect condition, and comes with commemorative  storage/display
case, outer box, booklet, and certificate of authenticity,  signed by Andreas
Lambrou. The pen is fitted with an 18K Parker stub nib with  good ink flow.

All patina has been cleaned and the pen is in as new  condition. There is no
visible wearing to either the pen exterior or the nib.  Nib and section have
been soaked in cold water and thoroughly  cleaned.

These pens are long sold out of course. I'm asking $625 for  this one, via
cash, check or money order. I'll accept PayPal for an additional  3% charge. No
trade offers please.

Thanks for your consideration and blessings for a continued  great new year.

Jim
_poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxx (mailto:poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx)