Re: Need Waterman converter

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 16:06:41 EDT

You know, Roger, I used to think that way as  well. However, I now
have about ten different converters to prove you  wrong - all meant
for pens that all take international cartridges, but  don't all take
the same converter. And I'm not talking about the  length. I'm
refering to the diameter of the end of the converter. The  part that
gets penetrated by the end of the feed, if you  will.
Eric

I was just  commenting to Roger that this particular Expert II pen has a
sleeve in the  barrel, meant to keep the cartridge from slopping around, that
prevents an  international style converter from fitting. The twist knob sleeve
is
too  fat.

I tried 2 different international sized converters; no go.

I  was hoping that the true Waterman converter would fit without binding;
maybe  not? If I have to live with cartridges on this little beast, it's going
off to  the board to be sold.

Cheers to all!
Jim

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.