Metal Overlay Pen at a Crazy Price on only

Sale all these GFT Metal Overlay' must be sold off every Pen working

Only $75 each Working and   Boxed.  postage on each box is only $10

Diamond P.P. Pen GFT Metal Overlay Full size Man's Pen with Warranted 14kt

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn21546.jpg

Manhattan Pen GFT Overlay Full Size Man's Pen with Warranted 14k 3 Nib

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn21538.jpg

Gold Medal Pen GFT Metal Overlay Full size Man's Pen

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn21542.jpg

Parkridge Pen GFT Metal Overlay Full size Man's Pen

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn21548.jpg

Morrison Pen GFT Metal Overlay Full size Man's Pen with Morrison 14kt N.Y.

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn21550.jpg

Morrison Overlay Fountain Pen Lever filler

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn21544.jpg

Miniature Swan Mabie Todd & Co Ladies Ring Top Pen made in USA

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn4788.jpg

email me today  these pens will all be sold at this low price

maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

Payment with PayPal

Today only if you want to make me a offer on a pen just today only

http://www.1001pens.com/
postage  on each box is only $10