Re: Italic Handwriting

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:21:48 -0700

On 21 Feb 2007 at 9:50, RFalken wrote, at least in part:

> So now I'm legally blind in my left eye. It was a big problem with
> a lettering brush, but not with a calligraphy pen.

Interesting, Rafael. How are the mechanisms different such that you can work
with the calligraphy pen, now, and not the lettering brush.

I was fortunate in that as a myopic I've had two instances of torn retinas in
one eye and one instance in the other. Fortunately, we caught then early
enough that the retinologist has been able to laser spot weld them such that
except for some relic floaters, I'm fine. How did you come to have the
detachment?

--
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.