Re: Italic Handwriting

  • From: "RFalken" <RFalken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:50:51 -0500

I urge you to consider Italic Handwriting.

Rafael

I'm working on it Rafael.

I have a couple of books, Write Now, by Getty and Dubay, and a copy of James Pickering's Italic Handwriting information from his web site www.jp29.org/

Great Stuff!

Jim

I agree about the book. Pickering in my opinion is way too much into fancy ornamentation. It's far better to write cleanly and plainly. I was forced to retire from Sign Painting due to a detached retina. So now I'm legally blind in my left eye. It was a big problem with a lettering brush, but not with a calligraphy pen.

I started doing calligraphy along with brush lettering about the same time, late 50s.

Rafael
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.