Greens, was: Survey What number of member collects Parker over Waterman?

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:01:05 -0700

On 17 Feb 2007 at 18:38, Robert Saltiel wrote, at least in part:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone offer a comparison of Visconti Green, Waterman Green and
> Diamine Green?
>
> I haven't tried any of these, and I would like to find a nice green
> ink, thanks.

Tons of greens from which to choose, Robert. My particular favorite is
Noodler's Green Marine. It's a very dark blackish green whch, I think, looks
good even in the most formal business situations, if you find yourself in such
circumstances. It's also classed as a "Near Bulletproof" ink by the
manufacturer meaning that you can use it with confidence that water and sun
exposure will not diminish it. Noodler's "Bulletproof", "Near Bulletproof",
"Eternal" and "Contract" rated inks will outlast you!

If your taste runs to a brighter green without other hues to interfere with its
natural 'greenness' have a look at Noodler's Hunter Green, also "Bulletproof".

Yep, I happen to like inks that have a degree of permanence, and Noodler's
fills that niche better than any other.

--
Roger Beamon
Southern Arizona  USA
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.