Re: Fountain Pens mentioned ...

  • From: "Kurt Hammerbeck" <cayce04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:04:34 -0600

Wow I guess I must be using a different ball point!  I use one at work
because the paper there is junk but really don't have any complaints with
the Caran d'Ache refill.  It works with the lightest of touches to the page
and doesn't blob or skip.

Kurt H

>From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
>To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Fountain Pens mentioned ...
>Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:50:18 -0700
>
>On 30 Jan 2006 at 17:05, Denis Richard wrote, at least in part:
>
> > I think that when one has tasted freedom, using a BP is truly
> > painful. Each time I grab one, I feel like a wrestler.
> >
> > Denis.
>
>Amen Brother. Good way to put it.
>
>I got one of those transparent Kaweco Sport RBs that Nathan made EDs out
>of. It's a rather handy little pen. It is quite small and has no clip,
>holds a ton
>of ink and is perfect to throw in your Jean pocket or a purse for a gal.
>
>I just measured it. 10.5 cm capped, light as a feather and though only a RB
>at least you are using the ink of your choice.
>
>Roger
>replied to per instructions to complete the process.

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.