Re: Fountain Pens mentioned ...

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:50:18 -0700

On 30 Jan 2006 at 17:05, Denis Richard wrote, at least in part:

> I think that when one has tasted freedom, using a BP is truly
> painful. Each time I grab one, I feel like a wrestler.
>
> Denis.

Amen Brother. Good way to put it.

I got one of those transparent Kaweco Sport RBs that Nathan made EDs out
of. It's a rather handy little pen. It is quite small and has no clip, holds a
ton
of ink and is perfect to throw in your Jean pocket or a purse for a gal.

I just measured it. 10.5 cm capped, light as a feather and though only a RB
at least you are using the ink of your choice.

Roger
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.