Re: Fountain Pens mentioned ...

  • From: Denis Richard <denis.richard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:05:05 -0800

On 30/01/06, Roger Beamon <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 30 Jan 2006 at 15:20, Denis Richard wrote, at least in part:
>
> > That said, I disagree with the comments from the article that FPs
> > slow you down.
>
> Isn't it wonderful, we're agreeing.  ;-)

Quick ! Let's switch to another topic ! :D

Just give me a pen that I have the nib
> just the way I like it and, man, I can write as fast as any student trying
> keep up with a prof who is really going at it.

I think that when one has tasted freedom, using a BP is truly painful. Each
time I grab one, I feel like a wrestler.

Denis.

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.