Re: Fountain Pens mentioned ...

  • From: ETM <ETMaddox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:47:43 -0500

I think it looks like jpg's when attempts are made
to send them embedded in mail to a list that isn't
set up for them, perhaps stationery with a picture
in it?

Elaine

How do they get deer to cross the road only
at those yellow road signs?

Hello Roger

On Friday, March 3, 2006, you wrote

> On 3 Mar 2006 at 7:26, Perry Kearney wrote, at least in part:

>> He is probalbly sending mesages in HTML instead of
>> plain text.  Just need to tell his email program to
>> send in plain text.
>>
>> Perry Kearney (pakman)

> Hi Perry,

> But, wouldn't we see HTML coding, tags etc. if it were that?

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.