Re: Fountain Pens mentioned ...

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:13:50 -0700

On 30 Jan 2006 at 15:20, Denis Richard wrote, at least in part:

> That said, I disagree with the comments from the article that FPs
> slow you down.

Isn't it wonderful, we're agreeing.  ;-) Just give me a pen that I have the nib
just the way I like it and, man, I can write as fast as any student trying to
keep up with a prof who is really going at it. Partly because my grip is so
standard as to be thououghly boring, but it does keep my nib squared with
the paper and I don't rotate in the slightest. So once flow is established,
with my great nib, I'm highly unlikely to suffer skipping and other things that
beset folk who mess around with grip and rotate.

It ain't pretty, but it can be like lightning!

Roger
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.