For Sale: New Conway Stewart Churchill Jarvis LE FP w/free 3-pen leather case

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 14:01:59 EST

_http://members3.boardhost.com/PenMarket/msg/1170305916.html_
(http://members3.boardhost.com/PenMarket/msg/1170305916.html)

The above link is to photos and a full description on Pentrace. This pen is
in the beautiful Amethyst stripe pattern and sports a broad italic nib. Brand
new in the box; retails for $600, and the case, which is free, is a $75
value.

Email me for a confidential price quote.

And by the way, GO COLTS! Sorry, BEARS fans; your weenie quarterback  managed
to have a good game against my sucky SeaHawks. Gotta root for Payton  Manning.

Cheers!
Jim

Jim Sanders
Pen aficionado, teacher, and doer of stuff
AKA  "poohcornerpens"
poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx
Snail address:
6350 SE Arcadia  Road
Shelton, WA 98584-8332

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.