FS- Vacumania's 64-pen storage/travel case.

  • From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 22:12:42 +0000

Greetings listfolk.

The summer website update is about to officially open, but i am pleased to directly announce the availability of a new-to-hobby (ABAICT) pen storage case.

64 pen storage for $100 + $12 shipping.

Here is the link to the webpage.

http://vacumania.com/websitesales/forsalepencase64.htm

I like this one. So much so that i just stocked up on a bunch of 'em even for my own use.

Hardback, lightweight, with a lie-flat handle, this one has some marked advantages over the 32-pen units of similar look.

This one is deep enough that OS pens won't bump.

The overall footprint of the case is smaller than two 32-pen cases (no buffer pad wasting space). I have fiddled at length, and have found i can get more pens into my carry-on luggage with these things than with the 32-pen cases.

Because no tapered pad is present, little pens that tend to slip in the 32-pen cases, hold firmly in place with this one.

Ease of display- pop one open and it covers a pen show table about front-to back.

I have no trouble carrying 4 of these at a time and can manage 6 without luggage if need be. One of the pics in the link shows the two-finger 256 pen dance.

Anyway, i have a few lying about now after having loaded up the others for the Miami pen show. I will have plenty more shortly.

Feel free to drop a line with questions/comments.

regards
david

that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions to complete the process.