FS: Montblanc Meisterstuck 149 (MIB) price reduced, and payment options now include PayPal

  • From: "Vano, Dennis" <dvano@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:26:30 -0500

Greetings:

I cannot call it new because I did fill it once, and tried it. But it
sure looks and feels like new. The gold "F" sticker is still on the
filling knob. No exterior flaws of any kind, just that deep rich black
special resin with awesome gold trim, and white snow flake. Likewise,
the reservoir window is clear.

Included:

a) Montblanc Meisterstuck 149 (black & gold) with Fine point nib.

b) Beautiful presentation box with the MB Service Guide.

c) Bottle of MB black ink

d) Exterior box with all original stamps, stickers, numbers, bar codes,
etc

As with European nibs in general, and MB in particular perhaps, I
consider this nib to be more a medium than a fine. But, see for
yourself.

I purchased it recently from FPH. As you all know, it retails for $585,
and I'm asking $350 plus S&H. North America only.

Money Orders are best as they clear immediately. PayPal is acceptable,
Western Union is okay. Personal checks will need to clear before
shipment is made (allow 1 week from receipt of check).

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Dennis

978-317-8817 (m)

The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions to complete
the process.