Re: FS 230 Parker 51's from the Vacumania website

  • From: Sheafferer'S <nicolas.parres.md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 07:36:39 +0100

FAB WORK; D. !

I'm amazed, my friend, how you've improved your photographer skills; from the days of the first colour centrefold in the PENnant (remember, the Sheaffer's) that was wonderful, to your listings in vacumania, that are just... incredible !!!!

How many pens have been shot by you since then ?
Zillions ?

Mazel tov,

Nicholas

Hi,

Well... it's online. Finally. No promises on typos though, and questions/comments always welcome.

I'm pleased to present what is- i believe- the largest selection of Parker "51" offered during the 30 year history of collectable pendom. A couple hundred hours of prep time, some exhausted pen restorers, and a year long quest for good stock have contributed to this presentation. Too bad the last 40 were not ready yet. Still, this should suffice.

230 Parker 51's. Entry Level to... some pretty significant stuff.

LInk to Vacumania's newly listed pens page

http://www.vacumania.com/websitesales/newpens.htm

And, do drop by the home page

http://www.vacumania.com

Included:

  1.  A gold Empire cap.
  2. Scarce red-band pens in three colors
  3. ALL the catalogued colors
  4. A few uncatalogued colors
  5. 49 double jewel pens (yes, 49)
  6. First Year pens
  7. A Mark-III Flighter
  8. 19 Plums
  9. Mint, boxed, stickered pens and sets.
 10. And, of course, much much more

Thanks to the pen restorers who handled these pen: Joel, Danny, Ron M.

Special thanks to restorer Sean Gosse of Toronto who handled a large pile of pens on short notice.

Special Special thanks to El Zorno, pen bud and neighbor Ron Zorn who let me drop by probably 15 times for evening restoration sessions, pulling overtime to accomodate many of these pens while still doing his regularly scheduled restorations without delay.

... I don't think i ever wanna do another 51 Update of this sort. I'm beat.

Thanks for peeking.

regards

david
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.