Re: Back to pens??? 1940's Sheaffer eyecandy.

  • From: isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Gerald M Berg <gberg@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 16:31:32 +0000 (UTC)

Agreed. The repair work that a few of you are doing on these has changed the
game.

That new front-end material Ron tracked down is impressive.

And, the pens really are sharp looking. A late 1940's Sentinel or Autograph has
serious Oomph for collectors who have my aesthetic preferences compared to the
more bland "51", though I like that pen pretty well too ;)

-d