Another Sheaffer Hoard in Janesville.

  • From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

Been a few months now  in Janesville part time (yes, Parker's hometown) and had
the first Janesville Pen Club meeting. More on that soon, along with the tale
of how a Vacumaniac ended up in Janesville. Weirder still is my major purchases
of pens out there have been old Sheaffers (the arch enemy).  I've posted image
of the 2nd Sheaffer mini-Hoard to turn up, over at FPB. Link too to first
(heftier) hoard. Do look. Comments and questions about this  bunch of course
invited here on FP. Some special pens in this bunch, as there were in Hoard #1

regards

David Isaacson

http://fountainpenboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3186-another-sheaffer-hoard-in-janesville-yes-that-janesville/