And the price are down again as the pound has dropped;20% if you live in the USA

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pens@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:47:11 +0100

Good evening all

Today there are some super nice Waterman Ephemera & Vintage Pens & Pens

And the price are down again as the pound has dropped

The British Pound is down by 20% if you live in the USA

The price is very low

http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/

The Limited Edition of the New Book

Is only £70 and £17 shipping

http://www.watermanbook.com/

Limited edition from France
Now Available ONLY 11 Copies Remaining

Email watermanbook@xxxxxxxxx

You can talk to me live on live chat on my web site

http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/

Also the Conway Stewart pen are also done 20% as the pound

Is down again today

www.conwaystewartpens.co.uk

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.