[foxboro] unsubscribe foxboro

  • From: "Tom VandeWater" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Glenn.Dunstall@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:55:22 -0500

Glenn,
    I am a temporary administrator for the foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing
list.  I received this request from you via the ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
account.  Based on that e-mail I have unsubcribed you from the mailing list.
If that is what you wanted there is no further need for communication and
you shouldn't receive any more mail from the foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  mailing
list.  The correct way to unsubscribe is to send an e-mail from your mail
list e-mail account to foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubcribe foxboro" in
the subject line as in this e-mail.  If you want to subscribe again do the
same thing but put "subscribe foxboro" in the subject line. Sorry if it was
confusing.

Regards,
Tom Vandewater