[foxboro] ufsdump problem

  • From: Ajit.S.Kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:23:24 +0300

Hi List,
We have a problem with ufsdump script. We take backup of some critical
files weekly thru cron.
But lately seen not all the files are backed up as specified in the
script.
Can anybody tell me whats the difference between ufsdump options
/arguments.
Earlier we used ufsdump 0ucbdf 20 54000 13000
and took backup on 5GB tape drive with 2GB Tape and it was working fine.
Problem started  when using 12GB Tapedrive with 12GBTape.
The ufsdump option was changed to 0ucbdf 96 54000 and now it's taking only
/opt and /foxind files only.
All the additional files in /usr are skipped.
Please assist and thanks in advance. if required I can send the complete
script.
 Regards
 A.kumar
Saudi aramco Mobil refinery