[foxboro] some help with monitors

  • From: oswald gomez <oswaldgomez@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:35:33 +0100 (CET)

Hi list

I've learned that the files /usr/fox/wp/data/wp51_gbls (please excuse me if the
spelling is not correct) contains the global variables of the system. I was
wondering if I had to edit this file to configure screens.

I mean I have an annunciator keyboard and a couple of screens running on a WP
station. I've notticed that  the first two panels of it are assigned to the
screen 1 and the other panel to the second one. I know I don't set it up
working with the files <XXXX>tab and <XXXX>pan because they're for other
things. The question is:
what file should I look at to do this?