Re: [foxboro] /usr/fox/wp/data/wp51_cmds

  • From: Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:41:03 -0400

Stan,

/usr/fox/customer/hi/dmcfg   (ASCII text file)

> I am invoking a vt100 window from a pick in DM in the VNC session's DM, so it
> really >should be the exact same thing as the DM sees, since the vr100 script
> is a child of the >DM process.
The key word - should - but my experience is that not everything works unless
you set certain Unix variables. Some FoxDraw tools when run on Exceed PC's will
pop up a tool on the main head of the host AW. I had many other examples so you
have to try your function and see what happens and adjust variables as needed.

Terry