Re: [foxboro] shut down DM from a script

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 23:00:15 -0400

Glad to be of assistance - after all everyone on this list pays my salary.

The bad news about the new job is that it really is my fault going forward
so I appreciate all the good advice I get from the list.

Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (voice)
713.722.2700 (operator)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
http://www.invensys.com/Archestra.html.