Re: [foxboro] setpars

  • From: <tom.vandewater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:59:29 -0400

Corey,
        Yes, setpars is a very powerful app but it does reinitialize the
blocks it works on.  It is comparable to making the change in the ICC
and then saying "DONE" but with the added power of changing globally
parameters in all blocks of a given type. i.e. (change all AIN's .INHIB
to 0). I'm not sure exactly how it does its work though.

Tom VandeWater
Dow Corning Corp.