Re: [foxboro] screens-images

  • From: "Grumelart, Alain" <agrumela@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:38:19 -0500

Try /usr/openwin/bin/snapshot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones, Charles R. (Chuck) [mailto:CRJones@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 11:33 AM
To: 'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Re: [foxboro] screens-images

You asked how to get screen dumps on the 51 series.  I was wondering this
myself, just yesterday.

Go to the old Cassandra Mail Archive at

http://www.mail-archive.com/foxboro%40lists.thecassandraproject.org/

In the Search Box at the top enter "screen image" and you will get a list of
15 matches that deal with this top.  I can't yet credit the people who
provided the information, because I'm still reading them myself.

Chuck Jones
Refinery Automation Technologist
A.E. Staley Mfg. Co. -- Lafayette South Plant
765.477.5324 - Office  | 765.420.4431- Pager

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.